Systematic Investment Plan Calculator
Total SIP Amount Invested
Total Future Value
(Your SIP Investment Amount + Growth)
Dilemma for SIP Investors
- Are the markets too high now & should I wait for some time?
- What if I don't invest & markets go even higher,I will be left out?
In reality,markets always either go up or down therefore we are never sure which is the right time to invest. SIP solves this dilemma as it works on Rupee Cost Averaging.
How Rupee Cost Averaging works in SIP?
It is a process by which an investor invests certain amount of money at fixed periods of time, devoid of the price of the unit of an equity share. This method essentially mitigates the time factor and does not worry the investor with respect of investing in volatile markets.
Benefits of Rupee Cost Averaging
- It averages the cost of the units so that you can manage the cyclical up and down market movements.
- Automatically,less units are bought when markets are at higher levels & more units are bought when markets are at lower levels.
- Quite often tracking markets on a daily bases can be a tedious task - Rupee Cost Averaging basically neglects that aspect.